2.27.2017

February 2017 Project Life and A Layout *Hip Kit Club*

Hello, crafty friends!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is having an even better Monday! I have two projects to share with you today that I created using the lovely February 2017 Hip Kits from Hip Kit Club...


First up is my Project Life spread for February...


I used the February 2017 Project Life Kit and embellished the exclusive journaling cards using items from Pink Paislee and Crate Paper.


I kept my embellishing to a minimum and layered the sentiment stickers from Pink Paislee directly on top of my photos.


Here's the full spread for the month of February...


Next, I have a layout that I created using the February Kits and one of this month's exclusive cut files (and free to subscribers!) that you can find here.


I have a process video at the end of this post that you can view to see how this page came together.



I just wanted to say that this is my last project for Hip Kit Club. Sadly, I've decided not to renew my term and it was a very hard decision to make because HKC is seriously the best! I have decided to follow some signs and my heart and venture out to pursue some other interests. I'm still going to continue to scrapbook and I'm still on a couple of other DT's, but my life as a parent and wife are evolving and I'm needing more time to fulfill these priorities. I just want to say that I've enjoyed EVERY project that I created using the amazing Hip Kit Club kits and that Kimberly is the kindest, sweetest person that I've ever designed for. I wish the new team all the best and will continue to follow them and use their amazing products.


And here's the process video for my layout above...

              

Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you have a fabulous afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment