10.23.2016

Love Today *Freckled Fawn*


Hello crafty friends!

I shared this layout on the Freckled Fawn blog the other day using the October 2016 "Home" Embellishment Kit.



I started my layout by placing several of the "Home" Journaling Cards down the middle of my page to create a sort of loose grid design.





I used items from the October Kit, such as the "love" flair button and the wood veneer arrows to embellish around the photos of my daughter eating her favorite summer treat.


I balanced out my design with lots of star sequins and chipboard stickers from the kit which helped add color and dimension to my layout.


I love all of the embellishments in this month's kit! They're perfect for any page or project and the bright colors coordinate so well with other papers and items from my stash!


Thanks so much for joining me today! Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment