8.07.2016

Loveliness Captured *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hello friends! 

I shared this layout on the Pinkfresh Studio blog late last week. I used the Felicity and Life Noted collections and tried to keep my overall design feminine and girly.


I fussy-cut a bunch of patterned paper pieces from the Felicity 6x6 paper pad and tucked them under the photo of my daughter getting ready to attend her dance recital dress rehearsal this past spring. 


I layered other lovely bits from the Felicity collection around my page such as the die cut pieces and the puffy stickers for added dimension. 


I used one of the silver glitter word phrases and the yellow puffy alpha stickers from the Life Noted collection to complete my title. I also cut a few more triangles out of the floral patterned paper and placed them in two of the corners on my page to soften the overall look. 


Be sure and check out my full post on the Pinkfresh blog and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment