8.12.2016

Go See Explore *Shimmerz Paints*

Hello everyone!

I'm guest designing over at Shimmerz Paints this month and I have another layout that I created using a mix of Coloringz, Creameez, and Dazzlerz dimensional paste to share with you!


I started creating this layout by misting some of the Coloringz Night Moves spray onto my background patterned paper. I just randomly picked an area to spray and added a few larger drops from the cap as well.


Next, after the mist dried completely, I used one of my favorite acrylic masks and placed it on top of the misted area and secured it using some washi tape so it wouldn't move around while I added the Dazzlerz Spun Sugar dimensional paste.


As you can see in the photo below, I didn't lay the dimensional paste on super thick because I wanted to add only a slight bit of texture and dimension.


After the paste dried, I added a 12" long strip of patterned paper that I placed my photo and page title on and adhered it using some foam tape. 


Using a watercolor brush, I added some of the Creameez Ride the Tide watercolor to the chipboard letters in my title and squirted a few drops around my entire layout to coordinate with the light blue elements in the patterned paper I chose. 


After placing a few more embellishments around my photo and adding my journaling, my page was complete! 


As I mentioned in my previous guest post, I was always a little shy about using a lot of paint and watercolors on my layouts, but the Shimmerz paints are so easy to use and I'm always amazed at how quickly they dry! 

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you have a fabulous day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment