6.07.2016

Let's Get Sketchy Collaboration *Freckled Fawn*

Hi everyone!

This month the Freckled Fawn design team has teamed up with Let's Get Sketchy for some amazing inspiration! 

Here's the sketch I used for my layout...


I used a photo of my favorite rose blooms in my yard from earlier this spring. I started by misting the white card stock with some bright pink spray ink to match the roses and then layered some various black and white patterned paper pieces underneath my photo for contrast. 


I layered one of the wood veneer squares from the June FF Kit, "Citrus Twist". under my photo on the right side of my page and added my journaling on the opposite side on top of a wood veneer tag, also from Freckled Fawn. 


I added several black puffy hearts and the Take Note paperclip from the June Kit for added texture and dimension.  I used the "bloom" cork sticker sentiment from the May Kit for my title and added it directly to my photo. 


I love the simplicity of this sketch and how I could easily add a few extra layers to make it more "me". 


For even more inspiration using this sketch, be sure and head on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and check out how the other members interpreted the sketch! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment