5.18.2016

The Best Photobomb! and a Project Life Insert *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone!

I shared this layout and a Project Life spread on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page yesterday. I used the May 2016 Hip Kits for both of these projects and I am thrilled with how they turned out! 


For this layout, I used the awesome cut file designed by Ashley Horton (which is free for HKC subscribers!) as the main element of my page design. I used dimensional foam dots to raise the "love" sentiment and layered several of the Meadowlark Ephemera bits and wood veneer pieces from Jillibean Soup (available in the May 2016 Main Kit) around the right side of my page. 


I used one of my favorite photographs of my daughter and her dance team goofing off during their recent recital rehearsal and embellished around it with some fussy cut flowers from one of the HKC exclusive patterned papers designed by the super talented Kim Watson and some Jillibean Soup Self Adhesive Sequins that are available in the May 2016 Embellishment Kit. I backed some of the hearts from the cut file with some coordinating patterned papers from the May Kits and added one of the adorable Cute Clips from Illustrated Faith at the top of my photo. 


For my next project, I created a fun Project Life insert for the month of May showcasing my kiddos' recent St. Louis field trips that all occurred in the same week. I used several of the journaling cards from the May 2016 Project Life Kit and cut them to fit inside of the 3x3 pockets. 


I created a couple of embellishment clusters using the leftover hearts from the cut file in my layout above and added several of the Jillibean Soup Life Wordfetti Wood Veneer sentiments that are also available in the May 2016 Project Life Kit. For my title cards, I used the Rainy Day Letter Stickers from Bella Blvd and mixed the fonts to add visual interest. 



I kept the same design elements on the back side of my insert and continued my bright color scheme with the embellishments that I added.




It certainly was a busy week and I'm so thankful we had great weather for all of our St. Louis adventures! Be sure and grab you May 2016 Hip Kits before they're gone. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Your Layout ist so cute. Love your Pocket Page, too. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete