3.02.2016

March "Shine" Embellishment Kit Projects *Freckled Fawn*

Hi friends!

I created these two layouts using the March Freckled Fawn Embellishment Kit, "Shine"...


I couldn't resist using those adorable clouds all over my layout. I really love how they look with the photos of my daughter dressed up as a leprechaun! 


I painted one of the sunburst wood veneer chips from the kit yellow and layered an orange acrylic star on top to make it pop and to add some extra dimension.


I machine stitched a rainbow shape on my page before I layered my photos and embellishments on my page. I love how well the letter stickers look on top of the blue cloud shape!



This next layout was inspired by the sunburst wood chips and thin washi tape available in the March Kit. 


I punched patterned paper circles in various sizes and layered them together before I placed the wood veneer pieces on top of them.


I added my photo to the middle of my page and placed one of the stickers from the kit near the top of it.


I added other wood veneer pieces from past kits and you can see my blog post about this here.


Be sure and grab your Shine embellishment kit from Freckled Fawn today! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments: