10.08.2015

October Ohdeerme Kit Projects *Freckled Fawn*

Hello everyone!

I have my layouts I created using the new October Ohdeerme Kit ,Woodland, from Freckled Fawn to share with you today...

Cute And A Little Bit Lovely


I had a few photos of my daughter picking apples at a local orchard from last year that I never got around to scrap and this kit was just PERFECT for these fun, fall photos! 


Those felt leaf stickers are so fun and colorful that they could be used on any project for any season.


I removed the clip part from the epoxy paper clips so they would adhere on my layout better and be a little less bulky. 



Moments Like This Make Life So Sweet


I went with a ton of bright colors for this page and a dark background on the left side so the white foam sentiments were just the embellishment I needed to stand out on my page. I love their dimension and how they can easily be inked or stamped to make them different colors to coordinate with any kind of color scheme.


I backed the red transparency sentiment circle with a piece of white card stock so it would stand out more on my page and I added foam adhesive circles for extra dimension.


And those puffy gold heart stickers work with EVERYTHING!!!!



That's Life


I kept the design of this layout simple and circular. I even cut out my photo to the same size as the transparency circles. 


I punched smaller circles out of patterned paper and layered them around my page and added lots of enamel dots and a few black ink splatters, too.


I changed the color of the "life" foam sentiment by coloring it with a black marker to make it really pop off my page and to coordinate with the ink splatters. 


Make sure you grab your "Woodland" kit from Freckled Fawn before they're gone. This kit is so versatile and will make any project POP! 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment