4.29.2015

All My Heart *Come On Get Crafty*

Hello crafty friends!

I shared this layout over on the Come On Get Crafty blog last week showcasing the Basic Grey Aurora 6x6 Paper Pad...


The photo was taken this past Easter and I absolutely love when I can get our whole clan into one picture! 


I sized this layout at 8.5x11 for a little twist and layered lots of patterned paper pieces from the BG 6x6 Paper Pad on top of the background card stock.  I also layered several embellishments from PinkFresh Studio and Elle's Studio around my page to enhance my design.  



I typed my journaling onto the 3x4 filler card using my vintage typewriter and stitched a vellum die cut from Elle's Studio directly on top.  I love how the type still shows through the soft pink vellum. 


Be sure and stop by the COGC shop and grab some goodies for your next project or creation! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment