2.06.2014

Valentine's Day Cards

Hello crafty friends!

I have a bunch of Valentine's Day cards that I created using this month's Life Pages kits and add-ons up on the Gossamer Blue blog today.


I love how versatile the Life Pages kits are and this month I decided to mix it up and make some quick and easy cards for Valentine's.


I basically just layered the 3x4 cards on top of the 4x6 cards from the kits and added some embellishments and ephemera.




I also created a few "pocket style" cards and filled them with little bits and tags to make them a little more interactive...


You can check out more details about my design process in my full post here.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love each one of them, but I especially love the layers on the last card!

    ReplyDelete