12.15.2013

Hello Snow

Hello friends!

I created this layout using the December OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn...


I can't tell you how much I loved this month's kit!  Especially those adorable epoxy stickers and acrylic frames.


My daughter couldn't wait to get outside when it started snowing last week.  She was so excited to have a few snow days and played out in it all weekend!



I punched out all the snowflakes on my layout and layered some aqua vellum behind the silver glitter card stock to give it some color pop.


Be sure and check out the kit here.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout, Adrienne!! Love the pretty mix of Teal and Red!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the mix of colours and your use of the snowflakes positive and negative shapes is fabulous!! Awesome work my friend.

    ReplyDelete