10.03.2013

Week 37




Hello everyone and happy Thursday!

The October kits are now on sale at Gossamer Blue!  I think the main kits are sold out but I know there are some add-ons still available if you hurry!

Here's a look at my Week 37 using the Life Pages Main kit...


I love the way the kits coordinate so well with each other.  It makes the process of putting my weekly spreads together so much easier.


As you can see from my screenshot above it got really hot before it finally cooled off...typical Southern Illinois weather!



Left Side:


I started running again and found all of those beautiful pinecones (top right photo) on the side of the road I run down by my house.


My week's have become a lot busier with the kids in more activities.  I cram a lot of projects in at the beginning of the week because the end tends to get really crazy!




Right Side:



And here's a look at the full spread for Week 37...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your work! I don't comment everyday, but I always look forward to your layouts/PL spreads!! Hugs, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shelly! I appreciate your kind words :) xo

      Delete
  2. Your PL pages are just so inspirational

    ReplyDelete