8.25.2013

Let's Go On An Adventure

Hello friends!

I'm sharing the last layout I created using the August kit, "Let's Go On An Adventure", from Scrapbook Circle with you today...


We didn't go on vacation this year, but we did manage to squeeze in a trip to St. Louis (our closest big city) for a day of family fun a few weeks ago.


I captured this photo of the Arch when we were stopped in traffic going over the Mississippi River and I used one of the Crate Paper Pier Frames from this month's Add-on kit to frame the picture.


I have a post about how I created this page and a little about my design process that you can check out here.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hello stunning layout. I just love the layers! Gorgeous work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layering on this page, Adrienne! And I love the stitching through the CP acrylic alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your layers. So glad I found your blog..x

    ReplyDelete