8.27.2013

Celebrate (Happy Day)

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I'm sharing this layout on the Lily Bee blog today and it includes quite a few free cut file downloads so be sure and check out the full post here...


The theme for this week is "Living Large", in other words, using a large photo on a layout or a large element on a card.  I was excited to use this photo of my family that was taken at my father's 60th birthday party back in June.  I don't have near enough photos of my parents, my brothers and sister, and me all together.


I used my Cameo to cut out the vellum butterflies and my "celebrate" and "happy day" title that I backed with matching patterned paper from the Sweet Shoppe collection.


I also cut out the tiny vellum hearts that are scattered about my page using my Cameo and then used my Tiny Attacher to staple them down.



Supplies: Pinwheel (Lemonade Stand paper, Cartwheels paper, Chipboard Stickers, Embellishment Bundle, Letter Stickers, Circle & Tag Stickers, Chit Chat Stickers, Label Stickers), Sweet Shoppe (Marshmellow paper, Label Stickers, Embellishment Bundle) 

Be sure and check out Nicole's take on this week's theme of "Living Large" and score some free cut file downloads here.  

Have a wonderful day!  TFL! 

6 comments:

  1. A really fabulous layout, I've not sewn over alphas yet, but really want to give it a go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I hope you end up giving it try! xo

      Delete
  2. such a fun layout!!! think the cluster with the button and 'family' is my fav embellie on here.
    what lens do you shoot with for your project pics? love how you pick up such great detail.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and love the big photo, Adrienne!! And the clusters with the buttons, flair buttons and butterflies are really cute!

    ReplyDelete