7.31.2013

You 3

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing this layout I created over at the Come On Get Crafty blog today showcasing some of my favorite products from the Fancy Pants "What A Wonderful Day" line...


I layered lots of pieces of patterned paper from the line under my photo and used the tape stickers to create my banner.


The "Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken" quote is one of my favorites and I thought it went well with the photo of my three kiddos "being themselves", lol!


Shop Items UsedFancy Pants (What A Wonderful Day -  Terrific Patterned Paper, Swell Patterned Paper, This Way Patterned Paper, Tape Stickers, Sticker Fundamentals, Turquoise Corrugate Paper,  Park Bench Button Set), Basic Grey (Candy Buttons), Chic Tags (Road Trip Note Clips), Lily Bee (Sweet Shoppe Chit Chat Stickers & Letter Stickers), Freckled Fawn (Black Pinwheel Washi Tape), Divine Twine (Pink)

You can check out my full post here and be sure and stop by the shop for $15 Grab Bags!


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love that quote too! What an awesome layout, that banner and the layers are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page, Adrienne!! Love all of those great layers behind that cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete