7.23.2013

Project Life - Week 28


Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I'm sharing my Project Life spread for Week 28 over at the Come On Get Crafty blog today...



I really enjoyed using the Jade and Kraft Core Editions for this week's spread...


Left Side:


We had a very routine week...swimming, ice cream for lunch, and fresh sand in the sandbox!  I guess you could say that we're really enjoying the summer to it's fullest!


This week's quote comes from @mrsjennyg on Instagram..."Let Us Not Love With Words Only But With Our Actions + Truth".


Best moment of the week...I got to hang out with my niece, Maria, over the weekend which was just what I needed :)  Isn't she adorable?!?!

Right Side:



And here's the full spread for Week 28...



How was your Week 28?  I hope it was fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! The mix of colors with black is perfect. Love those stamps too!!! Gorgeous spread!

    ReplyDelete