5.27.2013

The Sweetest

Happy Memorial Day Monday, everyone!  I hope you've had a safe and festive weekend!  We have been busy with house projects, but we did find a little bit of time to sneak in some fishing with the kiddos yesterday :)

I'm over at the Chic Tags blog today with this layout I created using lots of Birthday Cake Banners...


I layered the banners under the photo strip of my niece and I and pulled lots of soft colors out of my photo for the rest of my layout.


I also used bits from Crate Paper's "The Pier" Ephemera Pack which is perfect for summer-inspired creations.



Supplies Used:  Chic Tags (Birthday Cake Banners, Birthday Cake File ATC's, Everyday Life II A/B Tags)

You can see my full Chic Tags post here.  Have a great day and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page! Love all of the elements you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! I really love how it turned out, too! xo

      Delete
  2. You really are the layering Queen :)

    ReplyDelete