4.10.2013

Kissy Face Time

 Happy Wednesday, friends!

It's been so crazy around my house this week and I've been super busy with all of my current DT and CT work that I couldn't wait to post this fun layout I created of my adorable niece!


My sister sent me this photo of my niece last week on my phone and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be a really fun one to scrap!  I used some Mister Huey's spray mist for my background splotches and added some enamel dots for extra texture.  I also went wild with the BasicGrey Hey Boy and Knee Highs & Bowties die-cuts and transparencies!  I love all the bright, bold color they add to my layout.


I used lots of goodies from the current Studio Calico kits for this layout.  


Isn't she the cutest?!?!  I just wanna smooch her!

I hope you're having a wonderful week!  TFL!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! She's a total cutie! Love the layout too! ;) All the fun elements, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love how you used the enamel dots in the cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured her fun nature in this layout. It's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! I love the woodgrain background behind the pic {no surprise there ;)}and the dots in the cameras are genius! Lots of happy colors, too. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete