3.13.2013

Rad Dad

Happy Wednesday!  

I have a layout to share with you today...


I've had this photo of my daughter and my husband since last year and I decided it was finally time to scrap it!  Funny how that works sometimes...I'm usually very current with my scrapping, but sometimes a few pics slip through the cracks so to speak, ha! 


This was the first time I've ever tried using modeling paste on a layout and let me tell ya that I'm hooked!  It was so easy to use an I LOVE the dimension and texture it gave my page.  I was totally inspired by Mel Blackburn's layout that she created for Shanna's Sketches that I just knew I had to try it!  Hopefully, I'll have a little tutorial about using it on here next week :)


My husband is truly a kid at heart...he loves goofing off and teasing the kids any chance he can get.  He always finds little ways to brighten their day and tries to cheer them up when they are down.  Sometimes I don't give him enough credit, but I'm glad he has these characteristics because I'm usually way too serious about most things :)

I hope you're having a great day and be sure to stop by tomorrow for a big announcement!!!!!!!!!

xo

4 comments:

  1. What a super fun and gorgeous layout and I love the texture paste you have put on. I have yet to try that technique so I am looking forward to seeing how you did it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kerry! I should have the tutorial up on Tuesday :) xo

      Delete
  2. Oh my, what a gorgeous and fun layout ... Perfect

    ReplyDelete