10.24.2012

Hardworkin' Dude

Happy Wednesday!  

Here's my take on the Weekly Challenge over at Studio Calico...


The challenge was to scrap something from your everyday routine.  Homework is definitely something we get our daily dose of and I had these great photos of my youngest son (who's in Kindergarten) as he was concentrating on his studies :)


I used my October SC Kit +Add-ons for this layout.  


I absolutely LOVE the paper from Amy Tangerine's newest line...it's so fun and versatile and can be used for either boy or girl-themed pages!


Have a good one!  TFL :)

2 comments:

  1. wow!
    the color and pop of this layout is so much fun. gotta love a mom who makes homework fun.
    i see you had the same idea i had with the 'remember' frame from sc. i too popped up the little flag. but your layout is so over the top gorgeous. love it.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete