9.04.2012

The Cat's Out of the Bag!

Well, the cat's out of the bag...I've been invited to be on Freckled Fawn's Design Team!!!  I was introduced yesterday on their blog.  I still can't believe it, but it's true.  I've been walking on cloud 9 and this is truly a dream of mine coming true!


I hope you get a chance to check out their blog and say hello to ALL the new DT members!  There will be new ones announced ALL WEEK :)  I'm so excited to be getting the chance to rub shoulders and create with all of these amazing ladies!  There will be lots of fun things in store!

Happy Tuesday!  XOXO

6 comments:

  1. well there is an answer to my question.
    that is fabulous.
    i so look forward to seeing all your dt work.
    congratulations.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie...I appreciate all of your support and lovely comments! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Can't wait to see projects by you and the rest of the dt, I can never seem to incorporate washi tape into my pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! I hope we can get you addicted to washi...you'll love it! xo

      Delete