8.28.2012

Project Life

Here's my PL post for the week of August 13th - 15th...


I didn't take very many photos this week :(  So this PL spread is short and simple.  I guess now that the kids are in school, I won't have as many photos of them throughout the week, lol!


I printed this photo collage of my photos from The Color Run off of my home printer and just slipped it into a 12x12 album sleeve.  



I'm struggling to keep this Project Life thing going...I've wanted to quit so many times and I think this may be the last week that I document :(  I'm still on the fence, so we'll see...

Happy Tuesday!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean about keeping up with pL. it can be a chore at times. but i know how much my family loves to look at all the pages all the time. and so do i for that matter.
    but i still know what you mean.
    hope you keep it up.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jamie! I'm gonna try to keep it going :) xo

    ReplyDelete