8.22.2012

I Love This

Here's a layout I made just for fun...just for me.  I didn't use a sketch, challenge, or prompt.  I just had these great photos of my daughter on my computer that I just had to get down on a page.  So my inspiration for this layout came from her silly, happy expressions.  All I knew is that I wanted this page to be bright, fun, and happy :)


I'm kind of on a doily kick right now.  Lately, I can't seem to do a page without one!  My favorite elements on this page (besides the doilies) are the aqua washi tape and the red and white striped patterned paper.  All of which came from Studio Calico's August kit, Summer of '69 +Add-ons.  I also used quite of few of their digital printables for this month.


Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you're having a great week and thanks for checking out my page :)


2 comments:

  1. i love this too.
    bright. colorful. a lot of energy, as reflected in the photos. and how lovely to do a layout...just because!

    ~j

    ReplyDelete