7.26.2012

Every Mile Makes Me Smile

Here's my spin on the Weekly Challenge at SC...


This week's challenge is all about making a long title for your page using at least three fonts, letter stickers, or die-cuts.  I don't know if my title is very long, but I really liked how this page turned out with the mix-up of fonts :)

The "smile" and the bicycle are cut files that I purchased from the Silhouette Online Store.  The "mile" is just the negative from the "smile" piece.  I really like to use every bit of paper when I scrap so this worked out perfectly for my page.


I took this photo the other morning while I was on my bike ride.  I've been riding my bike almost daily since May and I have really enjoyed the results!  I feel so much stronger, healthier, and refreshed after each ride and that's really been my motivation to get through these hot summer months on my bike.


I used my Elmwood Park kit +Add-ons for this layout and I misted my background "sunburst" with a mix of Mister Huey's Mists.

I hope you're having a great week!  I'm wrapping up around here and getting ready for our trip...
We leave for Florida on Saturday!!!  I can't wait!!!

TFL :)


4 comments: