6.22.2012

1st Swim Lesson

We've been on summer break since mid-May, but since summer is officially here, I thought it would be nice to share a very "summery" layout I just completed with you :)



It's very subtle, but if you look to the top left of this photo you can see that I embossed some water droplet shaped stamps all over the orange paper.  I used SU's iridescent ice and my heat gun for this effect.


I knew as soon as I printed these photos that I wanted to use bright colors to set them off, however they didn't look quite right on the bright orange background so I added the white patterned paper to keep everything a bit more balanced.

I used my So Cal kit +Add-Ons for this layout.  I've been hoarding that Dear Lizzy banner for awhile now and I knew it would be perfect for this page.

I hope your starting your summer off right and have a great weekend!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment