1.08.2012

Favorite Quotes Mini Album

I have a board on Pinterest that holds all of my favorite quotes and sayings.  I got the idea from another blog, www.amytangerine.blogspot.com, to put them all in a mini album so I can keep them handy when I'm feeling the need for a little wisdom or pick-me-up...

 I took a 5x5 embossed mini album from Studio Calico and painted it aqua.  I applied a couple of coats of Mod Podge and then bound it together with some adhesive backed fabric.  

Here's a few of the quotes I included in my album...




I had over 30-something quotes on my pinboard, plus a few of my all time faves I've remembered over the years...I still have some pages left so I can add more as I go.  I kept the album super simple so it wouldn't get too chunky.  It was a bit of a challenge for me not to over embellish :)

This was another one of my "to-do" projects from last year so I'm really happy I got it done!  I just have to keep reminding myself, "one step at a time".  Oh look, another quote I can add to the book... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment