1.06.2012

Christmas 2011 Album

A couple of months ago I signed up for a class via www.bigpictureclasses.com that was entititled the 12 Days of Christmas.  Needless to say, due to the fact that I had quite a bit going on last month (as we all did!), I didn't get to fully experience the class and I ran verrrrrry far behind.  I got frustrated and just decided I would make the best of it by finishing my album my own way :)

I started by painting my chipboard album (which I had on hand at home) with plain 'ol white acrylic paint (3 coats to be exact), inside and outside...


After the paint dried, I used Versamark Ink, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, and some Stampin' Up! stamps to emboss these beautiful doilies onto the front and sides of the album...


I also added a few embellishments to complete the front of my album...



Here are a few of my favorite pages from the album...










I finished it off with some gorgeous striped Stampin' Up! ribbon...


This is the earliest I've ever gotten my Christmas pictures scrapped so I guess I wasn't too far behind :)

On to the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment