11.17.2011

thankful journal part 3

I didn't think I'd get to sit down and work on my thankful journal today, but I did :)  My craft room is now housing ALL the items from our basement bathroom/storage space so the construction crew could work on the ceiling today.  My basement is a crazy mess, but I'm seeing some progress so that's something.  On the boo side of things, my washer and dryer are being delayed another two weeks (uggghhhh)!  No fear because I'm going to turn a negative into a positive and get the laundry room repainted (which is much needed) and maybe get a few cabinets put in :)  As good friend would say, "all will be well"!  And it will!

 I used some Tim Holtz crackle paint on these frames. 

 How cute is that bow?  You can find the tutorial for it at www.makesomethingsplendid.com.

I think this page is my fave.  I love the gray, lacy flower trim!


One more week and it will be Turkey Day!!!  I'm ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment