10.22.2011

I feel awful that I haven't posted in a couple of days but I had a lot going on with the kids...parent/teacher conferences, an extra day off school, shoe and Halloween costume shopping, and a special night out with my oldest son celebrating his goal of getting all his AR points for the last 9 weeks of school!  I was so proud of him because he worked super hard and got over 23 points! (he only had to have 19 :)

We celebrated by taking him to a local hibachi restaurant he's never been to before...

Garrison and I

My hubby catching chicken in his mouth, lol!


I did, however, get to spend a little time in my craft room creating this layout of my daughter sticking candles in my birthday cake...


First, I misted the pink polka dot background and the wooden doily that the title is on with some Mr. Huey's Lunch Tray mist.  Then, I layered the scalloped paper strips, the "birthday greeting" paper, and the pictures onto my layout.  I added some pink and aqua baker's twine, brads, rub-ons, and washi tape for extra embellishment.  I used a mix of chipboard letters and letter stickers for the title and date (in the upper left hand corner) to top it all off!  Hope you enjoy!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment